Happy Friday everyone!
I hope you have an amazing weekend! Over here, we’ve started the weekend early by spending an overnight at Autocamp. We’re probably be shooting loads of content for the blog, but more than anything we’re beyond excited for an overnight away. This trip is something I’ve dreamed of for a while. Bring on the firepits, cups of coffee, lingering over a good book, and enjoying the banks of the Russian River. Slow starts are probably my favorite and one I will be relishing in overnight.
Here are 5 Things to Love This Weekend:
1. In honor of pumpkin everything, these pumpkin pancakes are everything (gluten-free too!)
2. Lately I’ve been reading this book from Brennan Manning. It’s a phenomenal book and a classic.
3. Hello sweater weather. We’ve been loving the latest release from Sezane and know their products are stunning.
4. A drink that brings figs, cinnamon, and bourbon together from Half Baked Harvest. Perfect for a night in.
5. If you’re local to Redding, make sure to visit and support The Park. Our food truck park situated in downtown is absolutely stunning and is worth the visit. Filled with outdoor games, amazing trucks, and revitalizing a park, this place checks all the boxes and is perfect for fall evenings. Check out all the details on their Instagram.