Can you believe Mother’s Day is this Sunday? In the midst of graduations, end of school year calendars, and prepping for summer, maybe you’re slightly behind on your gift giving? We have you covered with gifts for your mom, for moms to be, and ethically sourced favorites.
Keep reading for our favorites after the jump!
- The essential tee. It’s white perfect for all things summer and is ethically sourced. $18
- The perfect slide. Nothing says summer and casual elegance quite like these slides. Ethically sourced and the most supple suede. $88.
- For the mom to be. A backpack that can double as diaper bag, hold all the essentials, but is effortless (and slightly cooler than a standard leather tote). $208
- The shirt she’ll live in. Meet the cotton courier shirt. Drapey, oversized, and cool for the summertime. $68
- A shoe that’s perfectly sporty for running around town this spring. There’s nothing like an updated pair of Nikes and we love this pair with a low profile and a bit of edge. $65
- For the minimalist. Get her a stunning wallet that doubles as a clutch. Perfect for carrying around town or even dressed up for date night. It gets even better with age. $58
- For the homebody. She’ll love this candle. Bright with citrus and juniper, it’s a favorite scent and one we’ve recommended for years. (That and her house will smell like Anthropologie, which is always a win.) $20
- For slow Saturdays. The sweatshirt that’s filled with optimism, style, and simply states, “There are no bad days.” $68