I love this salad. Fresh and combining all the flavors of fresh stone fruit, it highlights seasonal flavors and can be made quickly. I recently served this dish for the adults at a lunch tea party. We paired the dish with tea sandwiches, peach scones, and a delicious chai to round out the meal.
Keep reading for the full recipe after the jump!
Peach, Grilled Chicken, and Tomato Salad
Servings: 4 entree
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 1 C baby kale
- Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Grilled Chicken Breast
- 2 Sliced peaches, if you can on the grill
- 1 tomato sliced
Spice for chicken:
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup paprika
- 1 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
For ranch dressing:
- 1/2 cup mayo (homemade or Primal Kitchen Mayo)
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup full-fat canned coconut milk (may need to blend to mix together)
- 1 tsp. dried parsley.
- ½ tsp. dried dill.
- ½ tsp. dried garlic powder
- ½ tsp. dried onion powder.
- ½ tsp. dried chives (optional)
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (add additional sea salt if desired)
Begin by making your spice mix and ranch dressing. The dressing will hold in the fridge for up to two weeks. The spice rub is a favorite. You’ll want to put it on everything you grill this summer! Once blended store in a jar in the spice cabinet. Generously rub the chicken and place on the grill. Grill for 5 minutes on each side.
While chicken is grilling, clean lettuce, peaches, and tomato. To assemble salad, place lettuce at the bottom of the bowl. Top with peaches and tomato. Place sliced chicken breast on top. Enjoy!!