Perfect for a Christmastime brunch, these pomegranate mimosas are delicious, have a smooth finish, and the perfect seasonal flavors of citrus and pomegranate. I also love how festive the ruby red color is in the glass. This will be my festive drink of choice for Christmas morning.
- 4 cups chilled pomegranate juice
- 2 cups chilled fresh orange juice
- 1 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 bottles well-chilled Champagne
- 1 container of pomegranate seeds, for garnish
Combine all ingredients, minus champagne, into a pitcher a few hours before serving. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator. To serve, place a 5-10 pomegranate seeds in the bottom of the glass. Fill the glass 1/2 full. Top the rest off with champagne. Toast the holiday season and enjoy!
What are some of your favorite cocktails for the holidays?