Happy Friday everyone!
It’s been another full and busy week around here as we’re busy preparing for launches, holiday, and all things fall. Remember the post we wrote about Fall Rush last week? It’s beyond real around here. This weekend we don’t have phenomenal plans. Rather we are getting caught up. Sometimes staying around the house, finding focus and stride, looks like deliberate simplicity. Here’s to cups of coffee, walks outside in the (finally) fresh air, mornings at the famers market, and the best pancakes topped with figs we can find.
What We’ve Been Reading: Ruthless Trust by Brennan Manning, A Liturgy for Creatives from Alabaster Co
What We’ve Been Eating: Chicken Larb Bowls from What’s Gaby Cookin
Other Links We’ve Been Loving on the Internet Lately:
– Are you looking to start your small business? Grab these starter kits from GirlBoss and Google.
– A paleo and dairy-free nacho cheese sauce from Against All Grain that is perfect for gameday.
– Still trying to figure out how to use LinkedIn for clients, referrals, and have a dated profile? Read this article from Darling.
– A travel capsule wardrobe perfect for all your European adventures from A Couple Cooks
– A great article on Conflict Resolution from Camille Styles
Just in case you missed it, here’s this week’s blog posts: